3.26.2008

PBW: Paths of Solace Part 1

As many of my friends know, I derive solace and even energy from long walks away from civilization. Both exercise, fresh air, and the peaceful sounds or silences can clear my head. I find water especially beneficial to my mental health, be it a running stream, pond with birds, or crashing waves at a beach. Finding new places for Photo Blog Wednesday can be a challenge after all this time, and sometimes I’ll revisit old ones.

Take this past weekend, for example. I won’t say where I went; that’s for you to guess. We’ll see who’s been paying attention, and if you have the first correct guess, I’ll send one of the few remaining fragments of the Mysterious Master Prize™. As many times as I’ve been to this place though, I took a different path I hadn’t noticed before, and discovered a mile or two more of trails I had no idea existed. I’ll share those images now, and next week we’ll see other images from sections I have visited before, along with a pretty “exciting” video...



















And, here’s a desktop preview of what’s to come:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home