4.01.2008

Have And Have Not

It's April Fool's Day, so I probably should be using this space to write some elaborate yet obviously fake final post, or at the very least wish TheGreek a happy birthday. I've never been good at pranks though, at least being on the doling end of them. I'm also recuperating from a good but tiring weekend and a long Monday catching up on my work after a few days off. I have ideas; I have not energy. Therefore, I'm stealing an idea from Elizabeth Bayer. The items with an “X” next to them are things I have done; those lacking an “X” I've yet to do.

(X) Gone on a blind date.
(X) Skipped school.
(X) Watched someone die.
() Been to Canada.
() Been to Mexico.
() Been to Florida.
(X) Been on a plane.
(X) Been lost.
() Been on the opposite side of the country.
(X) Gone to Washington, DC.
(X) Swam in the ocean.
(X) Cried yourself to sleep.
(X) Played cops and robbers.
() Recently colored with crayons.
(X) Sang Karaoke.
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only.
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't.
() Made prank phone calls.
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
() Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(X) Danced in the rain.
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus.
() Been kissed under the mistletoe.
(X) Watched the sunrise/set with someone you care about.
(X) Blown bubbles.
(X)Gone ice-skating.
() Been skinny dipping outdoors.
(X) Gone to the movies.


I'm also stealing the questionnaire that followed this list:

1. Any nickname?
Too many to mention. It's hard growing up with big ears or a name that rhymes with ____.

2. Mother's name?
Christina.

3. Favorite drink?
Dr Pepper, though of late I've been avoiding soda and drinking mostly sports drinks and Green Tea.

4. Tattoo?
I already refused to answer the first question. Or is this asking something else?

5. Body piercings.
None for me.

6. How much do you love your job?
After 7 months, I've had two separate bonuses and already got a raise, so I definitely can't complain.

7. Birthplace?
Long Island, about 20 minutes from where I live now in a hospital where Rey was once treated for seizures. Let's see what the detectives do with that.

8. Favorite vacation spot?
Vacation? Give me trees, trails, and flowing water and I'm at peace.

9. Ever been to Africa?
I've been in less than a dozen states including ones I've just driven through or flown over, all on the East coast, so no, no I have not been to Africa.

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner?
For? No. During? Yes.

11. Ever been on TV?
Besides my stint on a public access karaoke show, I've also been on the news numerous times during parades. I'm usually the elbow, hat, or edge of an instrument seen on a two minute segment at the end of the news on national holidays.

12. Ever steal any traffic sign?
Stolen? No. Mimicked? Yes.

13. Ever been in a car accident?
Thrice.

14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?
4-door.

15. Favorite salad dressing?
Ranch.

16. Favorite pie?
Apple.

17. Favorite number?
333.

18. Favorite movie?
As a kid, Transformers: The Movie. As an adult, there have been far too many epics and trilogies to narrow it down to just one. Perhaps a list is in order for a future post...

19. Favorite holiday?
Halloween.

20. Favorite dessert?
Cookies ‘n Cream Ice Cream.

21. Favorite food?
Italian, especially anything full of cheese like ravioli, tortellini, or manicotti.

22. Favorite day of the week?
Friday.

23. Favorite toothpaste?
Crest.

24. Favorite smell?
Bakery.

25. What do you do to relax?
Watch movies, watch television, and surf the internet.

26. How do you see yourself in 10 Years?
By waiting 10 years then looking in a mirror.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

You are so #4!

4/01/2008 5:52 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

Settle down "Mulva"!

4/01/2008 10:07 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Love the new layout!!

And Elizabeth will be so pleased she got a mention!

4/01/2008 11:11 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

It's hard growing up with big ears or a name that rhymes with ____.

Really?? I can't think of a single word that rhymes with Whorenelli.

4/02/2008 11:08 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Dad's right, happiness all around!

4/03/2008 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home