3.29.2008

Column A and Column B

The game is simple. There are two columns of fifteen seemingly ordinary words below. Match the correct word from the left with the correct word on the right, tell me what the common element is in this list, and a Mysterious Master Prizeā„¢ fragment shall be yours!

1) snake               A) girl

2) road               B) rat

3) ship               C) wrench

4) rip               D) fly

5) heavy               E) peek

6) first               F) block

7) storm               G) ball

8) monkey               H) aid

9) snow               I) wreck

10) scrap               J) cord

11) cover               K) eyes

12) crystal               L) duty

13) fire               M) shadow

14) sneak               N) iron

15) tunnel               O) job

4 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

G.I. JOE! GOOOOO JOE!

3/29/2008 12:57 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Yeah, what he said:
Snake Eyes
Road Block
Ship Wreck
Rip Cord
Heavy Duty
First Aid
Storm Shadow
Monkey Wrench
Snow Job
Scrap Iron
Cover Girl
Crystal Ball
FireFly
Sneak Peek
Tunnel Rat

= G.I. Joe Characters!!

3/29/2008 6:04 PM  
Blogger SPM said...

I started to do this without looking at the comments and after I figured out SnakeEyes, I realized the pattern. Pretty cool idea, though.

3/29/2008 11:20 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Stay tuned---I'm coming up with a Barbie quiz.

3/30/2008 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home