4.09.2008

PBW: High With a Little Help



Oh, car pictures are coming true believers, old and new. This teaser will simply have to tide you over for a week or two, as day of hiking with my trusty sidekicks B13 and Polaris13 yielded Photo Blog Wednesday material for weeks. Why are they sidekicks and not me? Any old school comics enthusiast knows henchmen tend to come with alpha-numeric designations, and there’s no 13 on my ‘net handle.

I know I haven’t remotely been everywhere on Long Island yet, but I find myself treading on familiar ground. There are plenty of places I’ve visited with my camera only to see a portion of the sights. We returned to two of these places in our travels, and the first was the highest natural point on Long Island. We found some exhausting inclines, some horses, and of course Klaatu’s ship. What else would we find?










I’m sorry, but with a nose like that I probably wouldn’t get as close as my equine associate there.






Oh yeah, by the way B13, I meant to tell you, there was some kind of rodent in your car.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

Can't wait to see the new car pics!

Is that one of those stuffed rats from Ikea?? Because if it isn't, that was one big rat or R.O.U.S if your hip to Princess Bride lingo.

4/08/2008 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh!!! I've been fricken' refreshing your page all morning (Western Australian time) waiting for new car pics and all I get is a headlight, some nature and a poo sniffing horse!! :p

I wanna see the car! =) *lol*

4/09/2008 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW... while I was googling (unsuccessfully) for a word to describe "poo sniffing" with a little more class I found this...

http://www.poopnames.com

I think some people have far too much time on their hands...
I just hope they wash them afterwards! ;)

4/09/2008 1:55 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

I was born in the year of the rat... hence the little creature in the window :)

4/09/2008 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home