10.23.2007

MCF's Perilous 4.III Questions

I thought no one responded to last week's conclusion to Game 4 of MCF's Perilous!, but as you'll soon see one player came through at the literal last minute. The general decline overall in responses will push me to come up with something even better in the future, once I figure out what that is. But for now, it's not going to take a lot of time for me to tally this week's results.

In MCF's Perilous! I provided 10 answers for which you, my readers, had to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring was as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


This series had three rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points got a fragment of the Mysterious Master Prize™, something the majority of readers have been seeking for over three years.

The scores are as follows:

Round 1: Lorna R1 25
Round 2: Lorna R2 8
Round 3: Lorna R3 25
Total: 58

Round 1: Darrell R1 11
Round 2: Darrell R2 11
Total: 22

Round 2: Sean R2 21
Total: 21

So it looks like Lorna has won, and if I'm not mistaken, this will be her first fragment. Congratulations! I gave her the 15 point bonus for having a great overall theme and managing to tell a story with her questions! She'll soon recieve Scorpia.jpg, the largest piece yet! Now, on to my questions, one last time:

1. I don't trust him.
On Heroes, what do I think of Claire's new boyfriend West?

2. Most of them were tingling.
What had me concerned about the fingers of my right hand for most of last Monday morning?

3. It was under his flashlight.
Helping my dad fix my car, where did I find the spring from the tensioner on my car's timing belt?

4. Three were submitted, but only mine gave them trouble.
What was the probable improbable outcome of the rollover request my company submitted for my 401K?

5. My subconscious brought to the surface a lost reality mourned.
Why did I dream about visiting my old office, which included architectural aspects of my college and a collection of coworkers who no longer work at the same location?

6. Two of them, and about four feet each.
How many camel crickets did I encounter in my basement when washing my clothes after playing paintball, and how high did they jump?

7. I think it would be kind of cool to have one, but then I like the freaky and the surreal.
What do I think about the artist who put an ear on his forearm?

8. For once, baseball was my friend.
Why did I watch Chuck instead of Prison Break?

9. TheGreek.
What “so-called coworker” did Optimus Prime call B13 about?

10. “It's just paint!”
What did my friend say when I returned his equipment and told him I'd washed everything, including the gun case?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I now have a fragment, but I think I'm the only person who doesn't know MCF in real life (uncloaked) that does....if there's someone out there willing to donate their fragments to a neutral site, I'd be delighted.

Please notice that not even one of my questions came close to MCF's, and I still won, but who's counting? that would be competitive.

10/23/2007 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home