10.20.2007

Blogroll Hero Logos 3

I continue to enjoy Todd Klein's comic book logo studies. It's great to see alternate design ideas, and understand the reasoning behind certain decisions. Most of all, it continues to inspire me to exercise my typography whenever I have time. I'm still envisioning blogs as comic book titles, and having a lot of fun! This time around, I have another six to share. One is a minor revision that was asked for, two were new designs that were requested, and three I explored at my own whim. As always, I'm open to requests and critiques, and I'll get to any revisions or new designs in the future.


Lorna in Wonderland
(revised with stars)



Jamie Dawn's Mindless Blather


Neb 2.0


The Art of Getting By


Swimming in Champaign


The Hidden Blogger


All of the above images may be clicked for a larger version. Look for more of these in the future!.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

These keep getting better and better!

10/20/2007 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn b13 beat me to the punch. Your logos are getting better with each set you do.

10/20/2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home