8.22.2007

PBW: One Last Circumference

I’m experiencing a lot of emotions this week, mostly positive, but though one chapter of my life is off to a great start, I sometimes think about the one that just closed. I took a lot of pictures during my last week, and though I can’t really share the majority of them, I can share the ones adjacent to the ones I can’t show.

Something about a new locale invites me to explore the surrounding area. I’ve already gone for a long walk outside my new office, and years ago when I first started working at my last job I walked nearly every day with my friends through a great neighborhood. I revisited a lot of old places and memories as I made one last circumference for this week’s Photo Blog Wednesday.















That’s a drawing of my old computer as a robot, once pinned to my cubicle wall and now in a box somewhere, waiting for me to dig it out and put it on the wall of my new office.



And that’s the first place I had lunch outside my office, on my second day. In the year 2000, those seats were full...



But, when all is said and done, that last shot sums up my current mood quite well.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/22/2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger Rhodester said...

I'm happy that YOU'RE happy, buddy! Congrats on your new phase in life. I can definitely relate, as you know.

Thank goodness for cameras, so you don't have to sketch all of that, huh?

8/22/2007 9:10 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

poignant and beautiful, if you don't count the dead alien

8/23/2007 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home