8.01.2007

PBW: In Safety Town

In Safety Town, everything is quite a bit smaller. Buildings, streets, lights, and signs are a fraction of the size they are in the real world. I never visited Safety Town as a kid. I don't know if it didn't exist then, or if I merely learned of it's existence after I was too big for it. I learned to drive in parking lots and on full sized streets. Maybe someday when I have kids, I’ll take them to Safety Town and drive little roads vicariously through them. For now, I'll enjoy the site as a subject of a Photo Blog Wednesday:








Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if you danced in Safety Town, you'd be doing the Saftey Dance :-)

Sorry I had to say it, it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the name of the town.

8/01/2007 1:13 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

It's been there for a loooong time. I remember it as a kid. I was wondering whe the little people would move in and claim squatters rights. It's just too perfect for them ;)

8/01/2007 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home