5.07.2007

MCF's Perilous! 3.II Questions

Round II of the third set of MCF's Perilous! has now concluded! Wow, those numbers are going to become a mouthful after a while. This was a good week as usual, though.

In MCF's Perilous! I provide 10 answers for which you, my readers, have to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring is as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has five rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets a prize. Only I know how many prizes there are, and I know what they form when combined. Even if MCF's Perilous! runs its course before all the prizes have been given out, I'll probably think of other fun ways for you to earn them(such as the challenging Blogroll Villains).

Here's how everyone is doing:

Round 1: B13 R1 10
Round 2: B13 R2 11
Total: 21

Round 1: Otis R1 25
Round 2: Otis R2 10
Total: 35

Round 2: Darrell R2 25
Total: 25

Darrell nailed the 15 point bonus with question #4. Bootylicious!

Now, here are the questions I had in mind:

1. 6.66.
What ominous number of accrued vacation days did I find on my last paycheck?

2. “No, I want to be a father!”
At the last Italian feast I played, what was a little boy's response at the end of mass when the priest asked if any of the children wanted to be priests when they grew up?

3. Mystery Sock.
According to Television Without Pity, how does Hiro refer to Isaac?

4. Eleanor.
In the original Gone in 60 Seconds, what name was given to a 1973 Ford Mustang?

5. My frisbee.
What did I keep at my office for seven years, even though I only used it once or twice the first year I was employed there?

6. As a reminder.
After exploding, why might the future Peter Petrelli not use his ability to heal and keep the scar on his face?

7. William Devane.
Whose recent appearance on 24 might have been a surprise had he not been listed in the opening credits?

8. Giddy.
How did I feel in anticipation of Spider-man 3?

9. My own helicopter.
As I child, what did I once consider building using my bike and collected pieces of driftwood?

10. Tim Minear
Who really needs to consider a network other than FOX if he doesn't want his shows to keep getting canceled?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Oh man! Slippage into third place :(

5/08/2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

I'm definately looking in my rear-view mirror at that SOB!

5/08/2007 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home