3.13.2007

MCF's Perilous! 2.III Questions

Round III of the second set of MCF's Perilous! rocked! Keep those great questions coming, folks!

I provided 10 answers for which you, my readers, had to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring was as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has five rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets a prize. Only I know how many prizes there are, and I know what they form when combined. Even if MCF's Perilous! runs its course before all the prizes have been given out, I'll probably think of other fun ways for you to earn them.

Here's how everyone is faring so far:

Round 1: B13 R1 23
Round 2: B13 R2 12
Round 3: B13 R3 27
Total: 62

Round 1: Lorna R1 24
Round 2: Lorna R2 25
Round 3: Lorna R3 11
Total: 60

Round 1: Kev Bayer R1 38
Round 2: Kev Bayer R2 12
Round 3: Kev Bayer R3 10
Total: 60

Round 2: Scott R2 12
Round 3: Scott R3 11
Total: 23

Round 3: Darrell R3 10
Total: 10

Round 3: Otis R3 10
Total: 10

B13 slew me with question #6 and got the 15 point bonus. Ai Chihuahua!

Now, here are the questions I had in mind:

1. That's much too long.
Why can't I wait until April 23rd for the next episode of Heroes?

2. Using a nail and surprising simian-like agility.
When I was a little kid and locked myself out of the house while my mom was at the store, how did I break back in?

3. “Not the bang!”
When Sylar attacked Peter Petrelli, what did I shout at my television?

4. A job.
What am I worried about losing these days?

5. Forget anyone else is there.
Besides drinking, how else can I overcome my paralyzing shyness and sing at a Karaoke party?

6. Because he's so dark and likes dirty laundry.
Why do I risk stepping on my cat if I don't turn the light on before walking into my room?

7. Two wheels.
Driving behind B13 on the way to lunch, what did I see his car on after he swerved in the midst of taking the wrong fork?

8. He might not.
Will B13 know the previous question refers to his driving?

9. It's the first gig of the season.
Why did I meet up with one of my bands this weekend?

10. At a student art exhibit in college.
Where did I discover a love for Milanos?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

So, what is more fun? Being in my car or behind it? Both of those are better than in front of or under it ;)

3/13/2007 1:39 AM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

It's strange how alcohol can make normally shy people, suddenly lose their inhibitions :-)

3/13/2007 6:50 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

marketing tip: If orgot how funny you are when I got distracted by a reference to Milanos.

3/13/2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I was totally surprised that Heroes already has another break. I feel like they just had one!:(

3/13/2007 5:59 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Oy! I should have known number 1...

3/13/2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

TWO Heroes questions? Not one but TWO???

What a gyp. I am SO out of the loop.

3/14/2007 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home