2.12.2007

Phantasmic Links 2.12.07

I wish I could create pockets of time, in which the rest of the world stopped while I continued. I could use these pockets to sleep, or get over a cold, or get caught up at work. Oh, who am I kidding? We all know I'd just spend that time surfing the web, finding things like this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

There's only one more day to get in on the latest installment of MCF's Perilous! I don't usually post a reminder, but so far there has been only one entry. Has the game run its course already or have people just been busy? I appreciate any feedback.

Maybe what I need to stay healthy and sharpen my brain is a refreshing bottle of Google™ Gulp! Wow! It comes in four phantasmic flavors! Thanks, Darrell!

Comic Vine is a massive online comic book encyclopedia, and it's growing.

These Mario musicians rock, especially the beatboxing flute! Hat tip to Curt, with another nod to Rey who beat me to posting it.

The best and most addictive thing I've seen all week is Electricman 2. B13 sent it to me, and though I played to win, it was harder than I thought:




Make more out of your money... just not how you'd expect(I particularly like the elephant). Tip o' the hat to J-No.

Would you like to Become an M&M? This site, submitted by B13, must be popular, because I crashed in the process of contacting their server to save my creation. I knew I should have just taken a screenshot. I guess folks will have to find some other way to find out what I look like...

Holograms are finally here! I can't wait to see this technology develop further and become more affordable to the general public. Thanks once again to B13.

A British student is fined for a decidedly not-work-safe snow construct...

I apologize if that last one offended anyone, so I'll close with some photos of sunsets from around the world


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

I've just been bizzay. It's been sitting in draft form with a few answers for seeral days.

2/12/2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Oh! The MCFPerilous! I forgot (yes - busy!)

I'm at work, so I can't click on the snow creation - even though our Crime Scene guys have gone out before and taken pictures of ...interesting snowmen/women on the campus of our universties and brought the pics out to share with us :-)

2/12/2007 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home