12.05.2006

MCF's Perilous! Questions

Hello, and welcome to the results for MCF's Perilous! The latest sensation is off to a great start, and there will definitely be future editions! For those just joining us, I provided 20 answers for which my readers had to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on their blogs. Scoring was as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=not posting in question form or forgetting a question mark


Scores from this round will carry over to the next round, and given some of the creative and funny inquiries my answers generated, next time there will be bonuses. Everyone who played this time is off to a great head start, but there will be opportunities for newcomers to catch up. Let's see how everyone fared this time:

Darrell 21
(His question for #20 was more than I was looking for, but close enough that I gave him the extra point)

Scott 20

*NAME HIDDEN* 21
(I thought #5 was challenging; clearly we watch the same television shows)

Lorna 20

Kev Bayer 20

Otis 21
(You were talking about me, and not yourself for #14?)

Rey 21
(I think I have to give you #11; close enough)

And now, here are the questions I was thinking of:

1. Howie Mandel and Gilbert Gottfried.
Who are two comedians who have portrayed Mr. Mxyzptlk in one form or another?

2. Because I was bored.
Why did I climb out on a second story ledge during class in fourth grade?

3. Polly-O string cheese.
What after-midnight snack earned me the nickname, “Snackin'est M*****f****r”, on a camping trip in college?

4. Sister Christian.
What was a staple of every Karaoke show I appeared on?

5. Seinfeld; Prison Break; Joey.
What are three TV shows Peter Stormare has appeared on?

6. My finger was stuck in a hole in the desk.
Why couldn't I stand up for The Pledge of Allegiance one day in the second grade?

7. A Recorder.
What was the first musical instrument I learned how to play?

8. A refrigerator box.
What offered me hours of fun rolling down a hill one childhood Summer, well into the Winter when it became a sled and eventually wore apart?

9. Peter, Cindy, and Dudley.
Can you name three cats my family has owned?

10. Jams.
What did I wear in Middle School because I thought it would make me one of the cool kids, even though I only had two pairs that I wore well past the point they had faded?

11. Alcohol.
Can you name one thing capable of making MCF dance and/or make a fool of himself?

12. Goggles.
In anime, what can signify a character as a leader figure?

13. April.
Of the two female mechanics on Knight Rider, which one was my least favorite?

14. Hold a pen properly.
What is something MCF never learned to do, despite the best efforts of his parents and elementary school teachers?

15. Oyster Bay.
What was Teddy Roosevelt's final home town?

16. Iceman, Nibbler, and Megatron.
Who are three animated characters that Frank Welker has voiced?

17. “This can't be a dream; there are no girls!”
What was the tag line Matthew Perry used to say at the end of the commercial for his short-lived sitcom “Second Chance”?

18. He doesn't have one.
What is Rey's middle name?

19. Change.
What is one of MCF's greatest fears?

20.”Sweet Christmas!”
What is Luke Cage's catchphrase?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

HOOWah!!!

Excellent test. I hope there are more coming in the future.

12/05/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I always manage to visit on the wrong days. After visiting Rey's site not too long ago I realized I must have missed something big. Either that, or Rey was a stalker.:)

12/05/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I got your hint right on #16!

12/05/2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

"I always manage to visit on the wrong days."

Janet, that means you should visit every day. ;)

12/05/2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger RC said...

i liked your answers...some of them were much more "normal" then I expected...

and i certainly learned something new about goggles.

12/06/2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger cube said...

I got my finger caught in a hole in a desk in high school. There was no National Anthem involved, but much embarassment nonetheless.
Weird concinnity, eh?

12/07/2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home