5.29.2006

Phantasmic Links 5.29.06

Is everyone having an awesome Memorial Day weekend? It's a good time to honor the sacrifices soldiers have made and the freedom we have because of those sacrifices. As the temperature rises we're reminded that Summer is now upon us, and perhaps as we take a break from parades, barbecues, and fireworks, we might seek shelter in air conditioning while clicking this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

I generally try to beat games before presenting them here, but I haven't had time to complete more than 24 of the 30 challenging levels of Warp Forest. Is it a brainteaser? A drive and shoot game? It's both, and it's brilliant.

Jimmy Kimmel interviews one of those pesky Hanso Foundation executives. Yes! Take that, numbers! Hat tip to Mister Rey.

MacFarlane takes on Lost action figures.

Ah, those wacky Marios...

I wonder how popular certain bands would be if they stuck with some of their original names...

How cool would it be to have an arcade in your home? At the very least, I'd be able to get quarters any time I needed them...

In Dumbolf, you control one of those golfing elephants...

How many of these classic ‘80s commercials do you remember?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Caesar & Cleo - Sonny & Cher????

My son is sitting here so I read him these former bands names.

I hope your holiday weekend has been good one.

5/29/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Well, I just beat Warp Forest. I had to use the YouTube Walkthrough at the bottom for a few of those last levels and even then the timing was very tricky. Great game.

5/29/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home