5.24.2006

PBW: Hiking With MCF

This past Monday I returned to Sunken Meadow State Park on Long Island's North Shore. I intended to capture a lot of birds, digitally of course, for this week's Photo Blog Wednesday. My quest took me across the beach, up steps, into a portion of a 34 mile trail, and at one point I accidentally took a picture of myself, which should make some readers happy. Also note some smokestacks that we've seen before, this time from the East and further away. Yes, I did get some birds too as planned. Won’t you hike with me?






























Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Novick said...

Wow, that camera really is something else! Good choice, good pictures.

5/24/2006 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MCF...those are wonderful! Looking at them was like taking a mini vacation and the video was almost like walking right along with you; however, we couldn't be certain that it would be you we were walking with since you're still mysteriously cloaked. I especially like the photo where the bird (was it a heron?)seemed to be gazing at it's own reflection in the water.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Kathy

5/24/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Rhodester said...

I kind of liked watching the video and imagining I was being carried along by MCF in his hand, or perhaps one of those little sling things moms put their babies in.

**hic**

5/25/2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home