5.31.2006

PBW: Airshow 2K6



This year, I ventured out to the Jones Beach Air Show once more, armed with a better camera than the one I had last year. Despite overcast weather conditions making shooting difficult, I think this batch of photos is still an improvement. I caught all manner of things that fly for this week's Photo Blog Wednesday, from a tiny ladybug on a nearby flag to biplanes, helicopters, and angels...blue angels. Enjoy!






























(whoops, how did that get in there...)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh....an angel among angels

5/31/2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, I can't get over the wicked quality of those pictures MCF. It's definitely taken your PBW to the next level.

5/31/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

Next week, PBW will feature police booking photos of MCF...

5/31/2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Huh huh. Huh huh. This girl was wearing a bikini, right? And you took a picture. Huh huh. You could, like, look at her butt and everything, and she wouldn't know because she was asleep or something. That's so cool. ;)

5/31/2006 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics and blog site "PBW" (peanut butter on white?) I'll have to get the other "angel" pics up ;)
-b13

5/31/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

The answers to your questions are "I wish" and "no comment", hopefully in that order...;)

5/31/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger cube said...

Cool photos, mcf. Good job. I love air shows too.

5/31/2006 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home