3.26.2006

Phantasmic Links 3.26.06

Well, after watching The 40 Year Old Virgin, I'm fairly certain Steve Carell may in fact read this blog and owe me royalties. Granted, some key details were changed. Among other things, I'm not 40, I don't work in an electronics store, and I drive a car rather than a bicycle. But when I saw Carell marching around a room full of action figures playing a Baritone horn, or arguing with Catherine Keener about how hard it is for him to grow up and deal with change, it was pretty scary. His character even spent a lot of time on the internet, playing online poker, although my time on the computer focuses on other things, such as gathering this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Orbox B is 30 levels of brain bouncing fun! The final board code is “orb003”, but the real fun is everything in between.

Observe the travels of a rubber duck.

”Who Wants to be a Superhero is reality television made for people like me. Hat tip to TVGoddess

Do you have what it takes to survive the Murloc RPG? It's a great blend of humor and strategy.

Final Fantasy comes to life, and I tip my hat to Rey

Google Idol pits lip-synching fools with webcams against one another, and the real winner is the viewers.

The Fancy Pants Adventure turns doodles into side-scrolling fun, with five hidden trophies, a hidden ability, and more, including the ability to change the color of those fancy pants.

Not surprisingly, I got 19 out of 20 on this Superhero or Household Cleaner Quiz. Hat tip to Sarcasmo

Hapland 3 is finally here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MCF said...

Blogger keeps giving me a (scary) "blog not found" error message when I try a new post or even to save a draft. I'll try to post the MCFAT X answers again tomorrow morning. Apologies for the delay; technical difficulties cannot be helped.

3/28/2006 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home