4.13.2006

The Catch Phrase Game.

If you're like me, you've spent far too many hours of your life in front of a television set. How well do you know your shows, and their characters' memorable oft-used sayings? Below is a list of such phrases accompanied by a link to both the series and the actor who portrayed the character first responsible for those phrases. Some are extremely obvious; others less so. See how many you can guess:

1. “Dynomite!”
show
actor

2. “Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?”
show
actor

3. “Suit up!”
show
actor

4. “Hey HEY Hey!”
show
actor

5. “Ehhhxcellent.”
show
actor

6. “Decepticons, RETREAT!”
show
actor

7. “That boy ain't right.”
show
actor

8. “Kiss my grits!”
show
actor

9. “Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.”
show
actor

10. “Shazbot!”
show
actor

11. “Shazam!”
show
actor

12. “Giggity giggity goo!”
show
actor

13. “Well of course not; don't be RIDICULOUS.”
show
actor

14. “I HEAR YOU!”
show
actor

15. “I pity the fool!”
show
actor

16. “...but I'm feeling MUCH better now!”
show
actor

17. “Get OUT!”
show
actor

18. “By the power of Grayskull...I HAVE THE POWER!”
show
actor

19. “I must have made a wrong toin at Alberquerque...”
show
actor

20. “Back in St. Olaf...”
show
actor

21. “Trust me; I know what I'm doing...”
show
actor

22. “Tank you veddy much!”
show
actor

23. “How YOU doin'?”
show
actor

24. “Synchronize Swatches!”
show
actor

25. “Let's rock.”
show
actor

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I think that should be "Tank you veddy much".

4/14/2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Thanks, Kel, good catch. I've updated the post.

4/14/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Very impressive list---I was not so impressive at guessing, although I got the old ones. How surprising is that?

4/14/2006 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home