9.14.2005

PBW: In my next life...



You're looking at the only shot I have of the Spectrum Show opening, because my camera SUCKS. At one point it froze and I could only turn it off by opening the battery cover. Apparently, this wipes out the memory card, even images I had locked. The problem is that the door is loose and if I don't hold the card in place, pictures either save to the camera itself, or often not at all. It's been a good learning device though, and now that I (sort of) know what I'm doing, I'll definitely buy a better one next time. On my way home, I did manage to get a shot of the steps of Penn Station, which currently remind New Yorkers that ”Everybody Hates Chris”



At this rate, everyone is going to hate Photo Blog Wednesday. It's times like these that, if I believed in reincarnation, I'm certain how my life could be better.











Can you imagine a life where you don't have to get up at any specific time, don't need to deal with the stress of a commute and the aggravation of a job, can nap anytime and anywhere, and someone else feeds and cleans up after you?

Hmm...I wonder if I’m too young to move into a retirement home...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester said...

I'll take the aforementioned aggravations in lieu of coughing up hairballs and getting neutered.

I have to type the word "ycsir" to post this- sounds so formal.

9/15/2005 6:04 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

I didn't think this thing through--! Neutering--! I'd probably have to kill Bob Barker if I were a cat.

Good call, Dave. Guess I'll stick to being average plain old everyday MCF, complete with all my bad luck and trials. At least my life gives me something to write about. :)

Rnoyfya? Ycsir...

9/15/2005 7:47 AM  
Blogger Rhodester said...

plus, you'd have a REALLY hard time blogging with those big old furry paws. You'd get hair all over your keyboard, you couldn't add links every three words, etc.. it'd be awful.

zyaaxhko. good grief- are they punishing the spammers or US?

9/15/2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

MCF, except for the feeding and cleaning up part, that is my life and I am so not going to say nyanyanyanana

and remember, your post said nothing about neutering

9/15/2005 12:29 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

That depends on whether you know what "the day before the party" means....=P

(Wednesday October 12th will be the "Revealing" PBW)

"links every three words" lol

9/15/2005 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home