9.10.2005

Open House (blog) Party

That's right kids, MCF is going to be out of town for the day and probably won't have time for a typical post. So I'm stealing an idea from Digressions Joe and leaving the place open for discussion.

The doors are unlocked and nobody's home. Someone call Kid N Play because there's a House Party up in here, up in here!

Anything goes; the comments section belongs to you more than ever. What do you like about the Nexus? DO you like the Nexus? What sort of pictures and articles would you like to see in the future? Less dead animals? More? Are blog parties a fading trend? How do you feel about the Ranch tooth? You can talk about whatever's on your mind. But be prepared in case, in true teen movie tradition, I come home early. I doubt that's going to happen though.

Don't blast that rock music of yours TOO loud; I'll be back on Sunday...

5 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

I've never seen the Ranch Tooth ad, but those Fanta commercials make me want to punch somebody.

9/10/2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm pro-blog party also. I was bummed that I missed the last one.

I'd like to see some pictures of the city, from the Mysterious Cloaked POV.

9/11/2005 4:39 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

If I had known, I would have brought a bottle of wine or something.

9/11/2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Oh hey, a party! I almost missed it!
I like the blog parties too, but this host-less party is kind of odd.

9/11/2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Left my fingerprints on everything; do not like the Ranch Tooth ad anymore, but loved itthe first time, and everything Wendy said.

9/11/2005 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home