5.05.2010

PBW: My Junk Up Close*

Hey, remember when I posted gross photos of a raised, bloody toenail? Good times. Still, for putting you through that, I do owe you something cute. Here's a 1024 x 768 desktop image of Cubby, our blind gray cat:



Here's another shot of him at my standard 300 x 400 pixel size:



Yeah, so sorry again about last week's Photo Blog Wednesday. It will be hard to top that. I'm all out of cat photos this week, so we'll close with various detail shots of some of my junk:






* I have to shamelessly admit, inspiration for the title came from Rey's admission on the toe post to using an RSS reader most of the time. I imagine he'd be wary of clicking through to see what the photos were on this one....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

After that closing comment I got it :) Very funny ;)

5/05/2010 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home