5.04.2010

Brackets: It's New to You.

The fate of your favorite television characters may be in the hands of Lyndon and Rey, but it doesn’t have to be. You too can join in the voting! Those guys came through again last week, narrowing down the list of characters even further. Only you can decide who makes it to the final round! Can we narrow down 7 characters down to a final two?

Technically, voting will close at Midnight EST on Sunday, giving me time on Monday to tally the vote(s) and update my bracket graphic, but if any stragglers post their choices during the day on Monday before I get to it, your vote may also be counted.

Two sets; hopefully only one victor from each:

1) Dr. Walter Bishop vs. Barney Stinson vs. Jack Bauer vs. John Casey.

2) Hiro Nakamura vs. James “Sawyer” Ford vs. Stewie Griffin.


Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

"With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility"

I'm not sure I can handle all that pressure :(

I think I might leave it up to Rey, to decide :) Since no one else seems to want to play along!!

5/04/2010 2:20 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Don't give up now, Lyndon!

5/04/2010 8:00 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

Dr. Walter Bishop
Jack Bauer
Hiro Nakamura
Stewie Griffin

5/04/2010 9:25 AM  
Anonymous MCF said...

Only 2 names per person this round....Bishop or Bauer but not both, and Hiro or Stewie but not both.

5/04/2010 12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lyndon's right. I can't bear this Gauntlet on my own.

5/04/2010 1:05 PM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

For you buddy, I've come back to vote yet again :D

1. Barney Stinson
2. James "Sawyer" Ford

5/04/2010 7:01 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Thanks, dude! Now we just need Rey to step up, B13 to narrow his picks down to 2, and maybe a few other regulars and lurkers to come out of the woodwork. This thing isn't over....

5/05/2010 12:04 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

I see, you seem to be skipping a round ;)

So it shall be...
Jack Bauer
vs.
Hiro Nakamura

5/10/2010 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home