4.21.2010

PBW: Crossing Over

There is a small bridge whose Long Island small town residents once dubbed the “bridge to nowhere” because it seemed as though the mayor was wasting valuable taxpayer dollars to renovate a perfectly good street over a perfectly dingy creek. Indeed, many people drive past the area every day, oblivious to the fact that there’s a little park in there, and a happy haven on a clear Spring day. This photographer, always willing to venture off the beaten path, crossed over that bridge for a Photo Blog Wednesday excursion that was a breath of fresh air:
























Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Great captures! I love that shot of the shiny bird!

4/21/2010 12:43 AM  
Blogger Spockgirl said...

Great pics. Reminds me of the ones I used to take when I had a 'real" camera. Share a very similar eye.... empty park bench for one. ps: my fave phantasmic link was... hands down, #10, the penguins.

4/21/2010 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home