4.19.2010

Phantasmic Links 4.19.10

Have you ever slept so much that it made you more tired? That's the kind of weekend I had. Saturday was a gloomy, gray day, the perfect day to laze about and catch up on some much needed sleep. But on Sunday, when the sun peeked out for a few hours, it took a supreme effort to get myself motivated enough to get outside and go take pictures in the fresh air. Now that things are settling down and my dad is recovering from his surgery, I need to get back into my regular exercise routine. I think that may be why I'm so tired. I'll recover my lost energy this week, but first I'll laze about some more and see what PHANTASMIC LINKS the internet has to offer:

(1) This photo is 100 meters long, and depicts 178 people the photographer captured over a period of 20 days. I shot a rock this weekend. I need to step up my photography.
Hat Tip: B13.

(2) The Internet, not surprisingly, is the #1 Most Awesomest thing ever, with Life a close second.

(3) Enjoy this collection of 30 Amazing Semi-Photorealistic 3D Cartoon Characters.

(4) A cookbook typo calls for freshly ground black WHAT?! That's not going to be good for business....

(5) A FlickR set compares similarities in various posters and other images, ranging from homages to happy “coincidences”.

(6) Can Manhattan survive an 8-bit assault in PIXELS? Can the world...?

(7) On a somewhat related note, can you escape from Tetris Hell? (If you do, I want to see a screen grab....)

(8) Star Wars® is re-imagined in the samurai age. Full circle, things have come.

(9) This seriously might be my FAVORITE link this week: The Comic Book Ad Campaign the KFC Double Down Needs. Genius.

(10) Say hello to a little but deadly penguin army in Penguins Attack TD 2 and say goodbye to boredom and productivity. They have superior forces and firepower, but as the game progresses and you level up, the odds shift in your favor....


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home