2.27.2010

Welcome to Paradise

It's time for another exciting ”Answer in Song” adventure, this time brought to you by Green Day.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, the idea is to cleverly answer these questions without repeating a song title. Here's the latest variation of this exercise I've come across along with my song answers:

Your Artist: Green Day

1) Are you male or female?
Nice Guys Finish Last.

2) Describe yourself:
Working Class Hero.

3) How do you feel about yourself?
Know Your Enemy.

4) Describe where you currently live:
Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

5) The first thing you think of when you wake up:
The Simpsons Theme.

6) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
She.

7) What is your favorite form of transportation?
Hitchin' a Ride.

8) Your best friend is:
Minority.

9) What is your favorite color?
Redundant.

10) What's the weather like?
Walking Contradiction.

11) If your life were a TV show, what would it be called?
American Idiot.

12) What is life to you?
Holiday.

13) What is the best advice you have to give?
Warning.

14) If you could change your name, what would it be?
Geek Stink Breath.

15) What is your favorite food?
Poprocks & Coke.

16) How would you like to die?
When I Come Around.

17) Your soul's present condition:
Wake Me Up When September Ends.

18) The faults you can bear:
Give Me Novocaine.

19) How would you describe your love life?
Waiting.

20) What are you going to post this as?
Welcome to Paradise.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I would have loved to play that post. I never feel Green Day can do any wrong.

2/28/2010 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played along.

Instead of Green Day -- I think I can name one of their songs -- I went with a band nearer and dearer to my misspent youth... Blue Oyster Cult.

3/02/2010 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home