2.26.2010

I Did Not Know...

...that you could open (and create) PDF files in Adobe Illustrator.

...that the now deceased Andrew “'Boner' Stabone” Koenig was the son of Walter “Chekov” Koenig.

...or that he portrayed The Joker in Batman: Dead End.

...it was possible for so many diverse weather patterns to strike one area. New York City got snow on Thursday while Nassau got slush and freezing rain and Suffolk only got rain. By the time I drove home, there was an inch of slush and ice near my job, and no accumulation at my house.

...you before I did.

...chewing gum could prevent or reduce crying while peeling onions.

...111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

...Rob Liefeld was drawing a new Deadpool book for Marvel. It's kind of funny how the popularity of the character is inversely proportional to his creator.

...it was possible for me to run more than 7 miles in the course of an hour. I'm not sure I could before the other night.

...the Batman of the 1940s would not let a p***y near the Boy Wonder. I mean, we all suspected, but I never knew it ever appeared in print so blatantly....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Boner/Chekov connection took be completely by surprise, too.

Even with me having been a huge Trekker (I mean, as in going to conventions and everything) back in the day.

2/27/2010 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home