1.18.2010

Phantasmic Links 1.18.10

This has been an interesting week on the emotional roller coaster that is my life. I was up, then I was down, then I did a few things out-of-character, and now I'm somewhere between nervous and back up again. Also, I broke down and bought a GPS using a gift card from my folks. I won't be getting lost going on any gigs or photo expeditions this year, or during any other travel that might be in my future. So far, every week in 2010 has brought a new surprise. Thus far, some constants remain, such as PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Sitting for long periods of time, not surprisingly, can shorten our lives significantly. We're all doomed. Seriously, we need to replace the chairs in our offices and living rooms with stationary bikes; why won't anyone believe me??
Sobering Hat Tip: J-No.

2) If you've ever asked yourself, “Will it waffle?”, then the Waffleizer just might have the answer you seek. Here's my favorite; just look at that CHEESE!

3) Enjoy these Magic time lapse videos while saving both time and travel expenses!

4) OMG, I'm The Adult collects people's stories about those moments when they first realized the awful truth of their adulthood. I think my first time was on a date in my early 20s when the waitress called me “sir”. Another, more recent time, was when B13 took a picture of the back of my head, and I noticed a thin patch where a bald spot was beginning to form. I...don't think I like those moments.

5) Kimmel vs. Leno: Kimmel....WINS. HOSTALITY.
H.T.: Krispy

6) Some vintage drug advertising might shock and amuse you. I could sure use some Bayer Heroin right about now!

7) Watch your weight? Watch that floor!
H.T.: J-No.

8) Jimmy Fallon, as Neil Young, pays homage to the latest American Idol audition sensation.

9) No Dave, that's not what I drive. I wish I drove that, even if the color is much closer to Rodimus'.
H.T.: Rhodester.

10) Hot Chicks...and Stormtroopers! I think I need to pick up some armor...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home