10.26.2009

Phantasmic Links 10.26.09

Well, I had a much better weekend than the last one. Finally over my cold, once the lousy weather on Saturday cleared up I got outside to mow the lawn one final time for the year, and headed out for a photo shoot for a few hours before the daylight was spent. I even found a crucial ingredient for my Halloween costume. It's amazing that I spent weeks checking online and physically going to stores for something that turned out to be in my room the whole time. I don't know half the things I have in here. I bet have one of those Nazi face-melter boxes in here somewhere too. There are a few things that can't be found in my room, although I can find some of those while in my room, such as this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) I literally lost hours completing Time Fcuk as I navigated rooms increasingly difficult to escape, all the while “helped” by messages from myself at different points in time. It gets especially creepy when the growth on my head gained sentience, as my future self foretold....

(2) Comedian and former Arrested Development star did what near the president??

(3) Tilt shift turns Disney into a model Magic Kingdom.

(4) ”Build Your Own Pumpkin Cannon to Shoot at 600 MPH. Why? Why not?

(5) Finally, with all the exceptional felines on the internet, someone made a site dedicated to the Average Cats

(6) SHIELD YOUR ORANGE BALLS!

(7) Hulu to start charging for streaming video next year? Good luck with that...

(8) GUIdebook Gallery preserves your favorite classic Graphic User Interfaces. The MacOS page certainly took me down digital memory lane...

(9) Michael Shanks is going to portray Hawkman in an episode of this season's Smallville. They continue to raise the bar with that show, but after 9 (mostly mediocre) seasons, and a move to Fridays, how many of us are left to appreciate how good it's gotten these past two years?

(10) Finally, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths looks hot. These animated DVDs get better and better...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home