6.02.2009

The Fantastic 41

And now, 41 things you may or may not have wanted to know about MCF, and/or were afraid to ask:

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I don't know that I've ever had any, although I've yet to meet a cheese I didn't like. I probably shouldn't have read a description of how it's made just now, though...

2. Have you ever been inside a police car?
Yes, when I was only a child. I was sure my shenanigans had finally been met with the ultimate punishment, but they were just giving me a ride to the hospital after my mom had a particularly bad asthma attack.

3. Do you own a gun?
I have a very realistic looking cap gun in the shape of a pistol that a friend gave me for my 7th or 8th birthday and my mom confiscated until my 17th or 18th birthday. Other than a few small plastic water guns, I don't own anything stronger. I usually rent or borrow when I play paintball, and me with a real weapon is a very bad idea for a variety of reasons.

4. What was your favorite Kool-Aid flavor?
Red. I even tried it with Cheerios, once. Horrible, horrible combination.

5. Do you get nervous before a doctor's appointment?
Not if it's for a routine checkup and I'm feeling fine. I do get nervous when I'm there because my stress is causing me to think something is horribly wrong with me.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They're best in the Summer, especially at barbecues.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Die Hard if I'm being macho, Home Alone if I'm being honest, and Mickey's Christmas Carol if I'm being really honest.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water

9. Do you do push ups?
I should. The last time I tried was for a gym competition a few years ago, and to my surprise I nearly reached 30, which is a lot for someone who always struggled to reach 10.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
On me, probably a crucifix. On a girl, anything subtle, nothing oversized or in a place that calls too much attention to it like hoop earrings or nose chains, etc.

11. Favorite hobby?
Photography.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
If I was born 10 years later than I was, that's probably what they would have called it.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
Physically, my gut and man-boobs. Psychologically, the mental blocks that keep me from living my life to the fullest.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
a) I share too much on here.
b) I'm so tired.
c) Tea Biscuits!

15. Name 5 drinks you regularly drink.
Water, Powerade, Arizona RX Stress Herbal Tea, Diet Snapple Iced Tea with Lemon, and Corona.

16. Current worry:
Going bald before I get married.

17. Currently hate right now?
The rapid passage of time.

18. Favorite place to be?
Any quiet, shady place overlooking a body of water.

19. How did you ring in the New Year?
Ate Chinese takeout with my folks, looked out the window at the insane snowfall, surfed the net, and probably watched a movie.

20. Where would you like to go?
Cybertron.

21. Name three people who will complete this?
Rey does one of these when I least expect it, Kev Bayer does these things pretty regularly when life is less hectic, and Sean might use it the next time he does a Meme Week.

22. Do you own slippers?
No.

23. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
A blend of black hair and reddish caucasian.(See #14a)

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I imagine they'd be cool and comfortable. I have a hard enough time keeping regular material sheets on and often wake up on a bare mattress.

25. Can you whistle?
Yes.

26. Favorite color?
Red.

27. Would you be a pirate?
I can't swim. Plus a lot of my DVDs tell me being a pirate is wrong, although what that has to do with a little girl canceling a progress bar on a computer is beyond me...

28. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower; my mind usually wanders to the day ahead.

29. Favorite Girl's Name?
Batgirl.

30. Favorite boy's name?
Marvel Boy.

31. Last thing that made you laugh?
The Spirit.

32. Best bed sheets as a child?
A Transformers bed tent.

33. Worst injury you've ever had?
Landing face first on a shard of glass.

34. Do you love where you live?
I could use more space and my own place, but I definitely love the area, in which I could never afford to live on my own.

35. How many TVs do you have in your house?
About five or six, although only 3 are hooked up and the smallest of those with rabbit ears is about to become obsolete for anything other than video games when everything goes digital.

36. Who is your loudest friend?
B13.

37. How many dogs do you have?
One or two stuffed animals and no real ones.

38. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of. Is indifference the opposite of a crush? I imagine a lot of girls have that on me.

39. What is your favorite book?
Excluding all series and trying to choose a standalone tale, I'd have to go with The Stand. I remember I also really liked Lord of the Flies when I was a kid, though one scene near the end was emotionally and descriptively traumatic enough that I'd probably never read it again. My favorite book series is either The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Night's Dawn Trilogy or The Dark Tower.

40. Favorite Sports Team?
The 1992-1996 St. John's Redmen basketball team.

41. What song do you want played at your funeral?
This one:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1. Dude... Buffalo wings... Blue Cheese... Heaven!
2. I know quite a few cops. I guess you could say that their cars are cop cars.
3. (Think of the fun we could have... on second thought, don't point that thing at me.) If the dogs don't get you before you make it to the fence... I will.
4. Blue Raspberry
5. I know your pain.
6. perfect with a can of Campbell's pork n beans
7. It's a tie between "Rudolph the five legged reindeer" and "A Charlie Brown Kwanzaa" (mostoffensivevideo.com) you've been warned...
8. Coffee... or tea... or iced coffee/tea. Or Tropicana OJ with pulp.
9. Surrrrrrrrre... um does yearly count? Now I'm gonna drop and do twent... ten.
10. My wedding band... followed by my pop's wedding band.
11. PhotogravideogamingRCdrivingtargetpractice.
12. What do you... OMG did you just see th... purple.
13. that fact that I haven't perfected time travel.
14. slap-chop... 12:43... darkness
15. coffee, pepsione, water, tea, pomegranate
16. 3 and a half more years...
17. Hate takes too much energy
18. home
19. shared a bottle of bubbly with the wife and danced with the dogs
20. mars... mainly for the rocket ride (I like speed)
21. now it's principle dagnabbit
22. yes
23. orange w/white and black stripes
24. on warm nights, yes
25. like a locomotive
26. I think it changes every time I answer this question.
27. I'd much rather be a ninja.
28. not lately
29. I always liked Amanda
30. Jack
31. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJyL80fwHBE
32. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang
33. Breaking the steering wheel on my 69 Buick... with my face.
34. yes, but a farm and some sheep for my dogs would be nice.
35. Three
36. MWAA-HA-HA-HA! Nobody was louder than my best bud Ant-nee
37. Three with us. Twenty something if you count the extended family.
38. PASHAW... who doesn't? ;)
39. Guardians of the Flame series
40. DUDE, I graduated HS with Derek Brown! I haven't followed sports in quite some time.
41. Something upbeat and happy.

6/02/2009 1:08 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Oh, of course, wing dip! I've totally had Blue Cheese! =D

(I started reading the Wikipedia description of spotty mold-injected feet-smelling chunks and didn't remember having anything like that)

6/02/2009 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home