5.02.2009

Poll of Randomosity Six

I know the old poll of Randomosity is becoming a bad habit. But since I got home from hanging out with my friends in Queens until 4 AM and didn't have the foresight to write something more substantial ahead of time, quick questions and answers are the best I can manage right now:

1) Do unfinished or obvious special effects take you out of a movie?

2) How often do friends have to offer the same advice before you listen?

3) What do you think of the new receptionist on The Office?

4) Speaking of The Office, did Creed seem more out of it than usual in the last episode?

5) Hypothetically, if you had an aversion to using public restrooms for certain functions, could anything make you overcome that?

6) Is it okay for a married man to flirt with a waitress?

7) How do the emperor's new clothes look to you?

8) Is having a buffalo chicken sandwich with chili flavored chips a wise lunch choice before going out to dinner and having a fried chicken and mozzarella sandwich with fries and a large Oreo shake?

9) Do you believe more accidents happen in the right lane of a highway than in a center lane?

10) Is it possible to not own property or be wealthy, look good, be a good conversationalist, or be in shape, and still be liked by members of the opposite sex?


For me, the answers are sometimes, I'll let you know when I listen, she's cute and they should keep her, I thought he was showing borderline Dementia, hypothetically major percolation, only if it's light and goes no further, I see nothing out of the ordinary, hypothetically hell no, I’m more comfortable in the right lane though I have heard merging makes it more dangerous, and I'll believe it if I experience it.

I'd love to know what you think...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Man, the angle of the questions sounds like a specific group of friends.

5/02/2009 7:53 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

1: Maybe
2: for freakin' ever.
3 and 4: I don't watch.
5: heck yeah.
6: In my opinion, no it's not.
7: Now we have an emperor? I didn't think he'd gone that far yet.
8: whoah... that's just wrong.
9: I honestly can't say.
10: Yes.

5/02/2009 8:29 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

1) yes
2) once... if they are right.
3) We haven't hired a new chick in ages.
4) Creed never sang at our office BBQ's either.
5) A hot receptionist might do the trick.
6) As long as he's not taking it further... a little flirting never hurts ;) ::BAM:: "Ow!"
7) expensive
8) if you have a cast iron stomach... why not?
9) Yes.
10) No. :(

5/02/2009 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

there's only one of these that I feel qualified to answer: yes, a married man can flirt with a waitress without being consumed by guilt or the Devil---in fact, I recommend it to all the married men I know

5/03/2009 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home