4.24.2009

Poll of Randomosity Fifth

It's another poll, my friends, a poll of Randomosity. Why? Because I don't care. I mean because I do care. Whatever; here are some random questions:

1) What if, halfway through a shower at your gym, you notice someone else's chewed gum in the drain?

2) Would you rather drive in a driveway or park on a parkway?

3) Which LOST character are you most like?

4) Would you drape yourself in velvet if it was socially acceptable?

5) Spandex?

6) Wazzzzuuuup?!

7) If you could add one quality to yourself, what would it be?

8) Do you ever worry about being replaced by machines?

9) Who is the most annoying Transformer?

10) If I left here tomorrow, would you still remember me?


For me, the answers are don't step on it and never use that stall again, drive on a driveway where there's less traffic, Hurley dude, no, only if I was socially acceptable, watchin' my shows then postin' a blog, confidence, I focus on being one of the ones who will control those machines, Wheelie, and I forget myself all the time.

I'd love to know what you think...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

1. I'm leaving it for the next guy to deal with.

2. Ha, Ha, I see what your trying to do. Not going to fall for it ;)

3. Hurley

4. Nope!!!!!!

5. Not on fat people, unless their a wrestler. Since I'm not a wrestler, nope.

6. The year 2000 called and they'd like you to stop saying that now.

7. Whatever is the opposite of being incredibly shy.

8. Stopping giving them ideas :)

9. Wheelie, followed closely by Ultra Magnus

10. Yes

4/24/2009 2:55 AM  
Anonymous MCF said...

Ultra Magnus? Robert Stack? How was he annoying? Outside of the whole "Open, Damnit, Open!" debacle that was really just to show he wasn't the chosen one, he was still a decent character and good 2nd-in-command. You can't really compare him to a teenage robot who speaks in high pitched rhymes with excessive electronic distortion...

4/24/2009 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answers given here because brevity has never really been my strong suit, and I didn't want to rant away about my Transformer choice in your comments section! :-)

4/24/2009 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home