5.05.2009

Alpha-BLAST!

Welcome to the A to Z of ME! Well, as much of myself as applies and I'm willing to reveal; some questions are a bit biased, such as one about a dog's name when I'm a cat person, but I'll just name a dog if I can't name my dog. It's all good; let's get lettering:

A - Age: 34 actually, 44 physically, and 4 mentally.

B - Best coffee: I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I definitely love my Grandé Mocha Frappuchinos in the Summer.

C - Chore you hate: Working on a partially constructed Death Star right before it gets blown up. Again. We like just rebuilt it, you rebel scum. Also shoveling snow; not so fun.

D - Dog's name: Brian Griffin. (I don't own a dog so I named A dog.)

E - Essential start to your day: A bowl of cereal while I check my e-mail and other online correspondence.

F - Favorite color: Red.

G - Gift you love getting: A Best Buy gift card.

H - Height: 5' 6"

I - Instruments you wish you play: Any kind of guitar.

J - Juice or pop: Powerade

K - Child/Children: Hopefully someday; at the very least a son to keep the family name alive.

L - Last CD listened to: Nirvana's Nevermind. It's timeless.

M - Most memorable Birthday present: My birthday presents are all kind of a blur. I think the computer keyboard attachment for my Intellivision had been a birthday present from my folks. I do recall my most memorable Christmas gift: Castle Grayskull.

N - Nicknames: Troll, Hobbit, Heat, Spock, Star Spangled Lad, Obscure Reference Boy, Nerdus, The Sicilian Wookiee, Spider-Man.....

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 11 days for the diagnosis and removal of a birth defect(Meckel's Diverticulum).

P - Pet Peeve: Inefficient use of design software, like when people use tabs and spaces instead of a single hanging indent keystroke, or use returns to simulate a runaround, or use a baseline shift instead of formating space before/after, etc.

Q - Quote from a movie: ”Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!”-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: None.

T - Time you wake up: 7:15 AM.

U- Ultimate vacation destination: Anything away from civilization with trails, streams, beaches, etc.

V - Vegetable you dislike: The only ones I really like are potatoes, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, and occasionally raw carrots, but broccoli and cauliflower stand out as especially vile weeds.

W - Ways you run late: Daydreaming and traffic are my biggest obstacles in the morning. Once I'm up and in the office I'm punctual otherwise.

X - X-rays you've had: Chest, Intestines, and teeth every other dental visit.

Y - Yummy food you make: I've made a decent lasagna once or twice in my life. A few years back when my mom had to stay off her feet following a surgery, I handled all the Thanksgiving cooking under her direction. I also used to enjoy barbecuing before my friends got busy with life, I got busy with work and band, and my barbecue rusted and merged with my backyard. Otherwise, if it can't be boiled or toasted, I'm probably not making it. I'll barbecue again someday, though...

Z - Zoo favorite: Gorillas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

Was it a couple of years since you cooked Thanksgiving? Hmm, time flies.

5/05/2009 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home