2.14.2009

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XXVI

What's this? The TWENTY-SIXTH edition of the M.C.F.A.T., or Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test? Time does fly in between my bouts of inquisitiveness.

If you're just joining us, this test practically explains itself. Just answer the questions below in the comment section or on your own blogs, and check back in a week or so when I link to your answers and post my own:

1) Which pieces of (snail) mail do you typically open first or with the most urgency?

2) You're under attack from some thugs; which fictional character from one of Joss Whedon's shows is best suited to help you out?

3) What is one compulsive habit you wish you could quit?

4) Of all the cartoons you may have watched as a child, which had the strongest lasting influence on your life?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: What functional type of fashion accessory is most common among the heroes of the DC Universe?


There's no right or wrong, and you can't fail if you answer. Good luck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1) Bills... always the bills.

2) I don't think I've seen any of his shows so I'll have to pray that Chuck Norris is around to hear my screams.

3) Nail biting. I stopped for quite some time but it is back with a vengeance.

4) Smurfs... and I'll get that f**kin' gold sooner or later!

Bonus: I was going to say capes or bracelets... but I have to go with boots.

2/14/2009 12:57 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

b13: Chuck Norris doesn't hear your screams - he causes them! ;-)

My answers are posted.

2/14/2009 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home