12.08.2008

Phantasmic Links 12.8.08

I spent the majority of my weekend unconscious or coughing. The extent of my physical activity was cleaning snow off my mother's car on Sunday morning so she could go sing with her choir. Here's hoping for a week with a lot less coughing and snow, and a lot more positive things like PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) How Dangerous a Driver Are You? I scored 78%: A Little Risk

(2) This is an awesome snake game in which your snake grows each time you eat a mouse and you get a new background every 1,000 points. Coiling around the soccer ball is key, though it's easy to accidentally double back on yourself if you don't move carefully.
Hat Tip: B13.

(3) What if the Beast Wars included a Turkey character?
H.T.: J-No.

(4) Animal Wars! Choose your species then lob objects to conquer territories and eventually a nation!

(5) Let's check out what it would look like to fall from space.

(6) This bacon and cheese roll would KILL me, but what a way to go!
H.T.: Darrell(who got it from Otis).

(7) This chopped meat cream cake would be the perfect dessert to go with that bacon roll!
H.T.: B13.

(8) Picard vs. Vader; hilarity ensues.
H.T.: Wendy.

(9) A woman is literally and fatally swept off her feet when proposed to by the coast. Suddenly, that fantasy I used to have about proposing to my ex on a local jetty seems like a more terrible idea.

(10) A girl is in for a surprise when she blow dries her hair...
H.T.: Darrell.

(11) This robot can solve a Rubik's cube; can you?

(12) How did one guy's FlikR photo wind up in the Iron Man movie? I wonder if I'll ever have that kind of luck with my photos...
H.T.: Sean.

(13) Avoid eye contact on the subway and earn points!
H.T.: Darrell.

(14) 50 years of popular songs are condensed into single sentences. It's funny because it's TRUE.
H.T.: Sean.

(15) Dangeresque is finally a game! Can you solve a mystery without leaving your office? Are you gonna hafta juuump?


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Yes, I can. I can solve a Rubik's Cube.

12/08/2008 12:12 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

I'm confused... I got 63% on the driving risk. (and I was brutally honest) How are you more dangerous.

12/08/2008 12:26 AM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

I can't solve a Rubik's Cube :( But after I eat that bacon cheese roll. If I can survive that, I'm pretty sure I can do anything!

12/08/2008 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Higher percentage is LESS dangerous, B, and if you were brutally honest, I think you would have gotten lower than 63%. ;)

I think the wording on that thing is off though, since the percentage is actually how SAFE a driver you are. The numbers really should be inverted so that I'm 22% of a risk and you're 37% of a risk.

12/08/2008 9:36 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

Why not add some scrambled eggs to that bacon cheese roll? That is an awesome breakfast!

12/08/2008 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home