8.04.2008

Phantasmic Links 8.4.08

I had no gigs. A flash rain storm brought temperatures back down to a bearable zone. I watched a few movies, took some pictures, and sat for a bit by the beach listening to waves crash. I cleaned the gutters and mowed the lawn, and got caught up on my financial paperwork, discovering in the process that I'd finally replenished the funds I'd spent on a new car earlier this year. I shaved my head, and I'm not sad. Yes, it's been an excellent weekend, and rather than think about the week ahead, I'll instead focus on some PHANTASMIC LINKS :

(1) Click Myclofigia and get our city to #1!

(2) Eureka Car Park has some excellent and award winning signage, that I would totally crash into if I tried to navigate in there.
Hat Tip: Rey.

(3) I can't believe it: Splashup appears to be a fully functional Flash-based version of Photoshop. Now that's cool.
H.T.: B13.

(4) Bush or Batman? Can you tell which hero said what?

(5) Picard and crew have a discussion you might not recall. Contains some NSFW language, but too silly not to laugh.

(6) Here are 25 wonderful places to visit in your lifetime. Let's see...well, I've been to New York at least, so there's a start.

(7) Thirsty? Here's everything you need to know about beer. Well, I wasn't thirsty before, but now...

(8) Enter text, and see how fast Spreeder can speed read it.

(9) Life is no fun without a little risk.
H.T.: B13.

(10) Evitoball will drive you insane. After the first few levels in the wood section I was continuously overpar and cursing physics as I couldn't reverse direction instantly to avoid various weapons that were targeting me.

(11) How hard could it be to shoot ragdolls out of a cannon at specific targets? Harder than you'd think, Cloakfriends, harder than you'd think...

(12) This jsut ni: Paper mispeels its own naem.
H.T.: Saen.

(13) Time will tell whether people remember enough real history to know how historically inaccurate these films were.
H.T.: Darrell.

(14) It's been a while, but there's finally a new Cheat Commandos cartoon up on HomestarRunner.com. Be sure to click around for Easter eggs at the end.

(15) And finally we have Sonny, that perfect blend of strategy and RPG that always becomes my obsession. Gain levels, stack abilities, and clear three challenging worlds to unlock a fourth nigh impossible realm.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Of the 25 I've been to the Grand Canyon, Florida, Vegas, New York, and Niagra Falls.

8/04/2008 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home