7.14.2008

Phantasmic Links 7.14.08

5 AM is an ungodly hour to wake up on a Sunday morning, even if it is to make a pilgrimage to a shrine out of state. Pictures to come later this week; PHANTASMIC LINKS now :

(1) Click Myclofigia and help build our city.

(2) Nine Inch Fever combines NIN with Saturday Night Fever...finally. Hard to believe I haven't gotten to that movie yet; I bet it's not as good with the original music.
Hat Tip.: Sean.

(3) ”Miss” is a short film that puts an interesting spin on Russian Roulette.

(4) Now you too can have a Hidden Passageway in your house. I'm going to use mine to hide from Ma'am and George when I get into mischief...
H.T.: B13.

(5) Things They Don't Tell You (But Should) is a short series of comics that I really wish I could have read 24 years ago....

(6) Totem Destroyer is my latest online obsession. Oh, I've toppled all 25 levels, but I'm still earning the various in-game achievements....

(7) Worried about bulbs burning out and changing the message of your sign? Check the Brilliant Text Generator to be safe. “Reynaldo” and “Joseph” yielded dangerous results while my real name proved surprisingly safe. Check your name today!

(8) The Paintball Sentry automatically detects and attacks moving targets. Imagine having a few of these out on the field!

(9) You can make a lot of funny faces with just your chin, apparently.

(10) Woman kills husband with folding couch. This is why it's not a good idea to pass out drunk(or why it's not a good idea to get married). One of those is the moral...

(11) Learn how to make a giant slip ‘n' slide and enjoy your Summer! I so need one of those...

(12) Finally, get back in shape, Jedi Style!.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home