7.09.2008

PBW: Lots of Bombs in the Air

I could learn a lot from my friend B13, who knows how to use a camera. I gave him and our buddy Sparkplug quite a chuckle at his 4th of July barbecue when I told them I had my camera set to “ten inches”. Apparently those “inch” marks actually mean seconds in the world of photography. At any rate, between a longer exposure and a borrowed tripod, I managed to snag some recognizable fireworks for Photo Blog Wednesday. It's hard to believe it has already been a year since the last Independence Day celebration when I inadvertently created a Cloverfield viral. Somehow, I doubt mentioning that name this year will get me as many hits. Anyway, on to the fireworks:










Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Ohhh... You got some VERY nice shots.I think we need to do a night shoot outing (roadways, trains, cityscapes...)

7/09/2008 12:08 AM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

Very cool pictures!

7/09/2008 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purty.

7/09/2008 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home