7.27.2008

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XIX

It's been a while since I've done a M.C.F.A.T., that's Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test for those of you who are new or have forgotten. This is a crazy busy weekend, with two gigs, one of which is out of state, so I hope you'll forgive me if I revive this concept well over a year since the last one.

As a reminder, what I'll do is post several questions below. You will have one week to complete the test and post the answers on your blogs, leaving a link in my comments section. Next week I'll post those links to your answers, and share my own.


1) Should film critics be genre-specific? Why or why not?

2) What are some of your favorite movies and/or episodes of television shows depicting time travel?

3) At this exact second, how did you get where you are in life?

4) Will there be sex in heaven?
(Hat tip to TheWriteJerry, who made this inquiry in an e-mail during the week that sparked an interesting discussion among the GeekFriends™. With their permission, I'll share some of their ideas next week.)

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: What is “that” one thing Meat Loaf wouldn't do for love? I'll accept both humorous and serious responses.


There's no right or wrong, and you can't fail if you answer. Good luck!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny because just the other day I said to Darrell "I miss the MCFAT." Glad to see it's back. I look forward to reading what everyone has to say.

7/27/2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Here's mine.

(also: yay!! M.C.F.A.T. is back!!)

7/27/2008 5:30 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

You know, when I first read these questions I thought that I really didn't have many answers to the time travel question ... but once I started writing I just rambled on and on.

7/27/2008 10:49 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

Permission granted for publishing my part of the heavenly sex conversation, though I reserve the right to deny everything.

7/28/2008 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done mine. Read at your own peril.

7/29/2008 1:05 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

mine sits over at lornacr.blogspot.com

I'm so glad I saw Darrell's ramble and went back (not time-travelled)to your test post

7/30/2008 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home