4.12.2008

Unquote

This week, Janet asks her readers for favorite quotes. But could I think of any?

Inconceivable! Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot. With a dry cool wit like this, I could be an action hero! Knife-Wrench! For kids! Kids! Kids! Kids America! When Captain America throws his mighty shield! Protect ya neck. I got more rhymes than the bible got psalms.

Hey Look! It's Enrico Pallazzo! Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey...I just like the sound of it. You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. All in all you're just another brick in the wall. If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat? You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!

I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet. Which one is it? It's the one that says Bad M*th*rf*ck*r. What the f*ck is this world coming to? You didn't leave a message. At least I could have heard your voice one last time. It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now. I went to a shrink, to analyze my dreams. She said it's lack of sex that's bringing me down. I went to a whore. He said my life's a bore, so quit my whining ‘cause it's bringing her down. Easy, miss. I've got you. You...you've got me? Who's got you? I like pink very much, Lois.

I wish I was a neutron bomb; for once I could go off. I just want something I can never have. So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb. We got no food...we got no jobs...our pets HEADS are falling off! One shall rise; one shall fall. Why throw away your life so recklessly? I know Kung-Fu. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Dear God, this parachute is a knapsack! There must be some kind of way out of here. There he is my little guy. There he is my little guy. Isn't he cute? That's not what I wanted to hear. I'm getting too old for this. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Well, nobody's perfect. Gravity is a harsh mistress. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo.

I got nothin'.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I approve of this post.
It made me smile.
:) <---- see?

4/12/2008 1:36 AM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

I bow to your creativity with this post.

4/12/2008 2:08 PM  
Blogger SwanShadow said...

Classic stuff in there, MCF, and delightfully clever presentation. Some of my favorites are also on your list.

4/12/2008 3:40 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Wow. Just wow. And you can quote me on that.

In fact, you want to write mine too?:)

4/12/2008 6:47 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

It was inevitable that the day would come when more of my words were links than not. I'd write yours but the effort of this one knocked me out. ;)

4/12/2008 9:48 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Great call on "Porch."

There isn't gonna be any middle anymore.

4/13/2008 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home