3.05.2008

PBW: Beachy Palette

We’re getting closer to the springing of Spring! It was actually 60 degrees on Tuesday, warm for early March. Granted, it started pouring halfway along my one mile trek to my favorite deli, but I was prepared with an umbrella. Walking back to the office after lunch, I was considerably less prepared when a car sped through a puddle and drenched the right side of my body, but it takes more than that to dampen my spirits.

This past Sunday it was about 20 degrees cooler, but a whole lot sunnier, so I made it out to a beach with my camera for a Photo Blog Wednesday full of sights unseen for months. Enjoy, and see if you can figure out which of these images are sized for your desktop.











Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I had a comment for that log... but I can't go there ;)

Your photos get better and better. the desktop shots are very good.

3/05/2008 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

MCF, your beachy pictures always make me wistful. You have a way of capturing melancholy that I like. Very nice.

3/05/2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger SwanShadow said...

I want a gull just like the gull that married dear old Dad.

3/05/2008 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home