2.27.2008

PBW: Ghostly White

It's been a strange couple of days. After a lunar eclipse, I discovered a bunch of settings on my camera that I'm still playing with. Why read the book that came with it, right? My mom is doing a lot better but she'll probably be in the hospital a few more days until the doctors are satisfied the medication is taking to her blood. We had a massive snow storm that actually resulted in my office closing, and in the days since we've had Spring-ish temperatures. By Tuesday it was raining, and by the time my mom comes home she'll never know how much snow there was.

So, this week's Photo Blog Wednesday is a bit of a mixed bag, ranging from ghostly or speedy images of yours truly created by using a 15 second exposure to random shots of cats and snow. There's even a desktop image at the very end, so enjoy!








Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I like what you did with the ghostly images. And I'm glad your mom is ok. Hope she gets home soon.

2/27/2008 12:31 AM  
Blogger Rhodester said...

Here in Palm Springs, we see that white stuff fairly often.. in movies.

Please tell your mom that RhodesTer says hi, and that he hopes she gets better soon, and then describe the puzzled look on her face to me later as she said, "who?"

2/27/2008 7:43 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Or even better, instead of looking puzzled she asks, "The guy from Seabiscuit? He's great; how do you know him?"

2/27/2008 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home