7.11.2007

PBW: The Cliff and the Sea

When cooler temperatures prevailed on Sunday afternoon, I set out to the shore for Photo Blog Wednesday. Specifically, I trekked out to the aptly named little town of Sea Cliff. After getting some shots in small park with an amazing view, including a squirrel imitating another dramatic little mammal and a chalk replica of Munch's “The Scream”, I drove down a steep incline, with my camera on my steering wheel of course, and soon discovered a boardwalk I never knew existed. Amid cool breezes and a setting sun, I found everything from boats to a frantic ant to a series of steps which I scaled, then descended and filmed. Wherever you are in the world, you can now relive my journey through pictures and video:


















Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Now add the Halloween theme to that staircase video... Great shots as always. Another local that I always heard about but never visited.

7/11/2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

You might want to get different plates. Those might blow your cover

7/11/2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Careful Whorenelli, your plates are showing!

7/11/2007 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home