7.02.2007

Phantasmic Links 7.2.07

Wow, I can't believe the date of this post; when did it become July? This has definitely been one of my more interesting years, and I'm only half of the way through it. With time flying by so fast in these interesting times, I'll leap right on into this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Check out footage from a classic, bad Transformers game.

Did a web browser consume this infant's hair? Hat Tip: J-No.

What does that iPhone look like on the inside, anyway?

Now I understand the expression ”When Pigs Fly.” HT: Rey.

”Like infidels through an hourglass, so are the Sands of Passion.” Be sure to check out all the hilarious episodes.

Bloxorz offers 33 levels of block flipping goodness. HT: B13.

Otis explains evolution.

A Star Wars® fan explains why Star Wars® fans hate Star Wars®. It's an excellent, well-written article. HT: J-No.

Ever go to the movies and have this happen to you? I know I have. HT: Rey.

Here are 100 NES games in 10 minutes. That takes me back...

These are the Top 20 Ridiculous Action Movie Moments. I've seen all but 2 and love most of them. They definitely nail a lot of the ridiculous, and I couldn't agree more with #1, although I would point out that a Mac, not a PC, was used, and not even OSX. HT: Sean.

Puppies corner a kitten. Cuteness ensues. HT: B13.

This is an amazing collection of photographs, depicting people who've lived impressively long lives.

I want this LEGO® aircraft carrier. I have no idea where I would put it, but it's awesome. HT: J-No.

Finally, Desktop Tower Defense wins the award for the most addictive game this week. I might have posted hours ago, but after beating all 30 levels on Easy and learning I had to play harder levels to record a high score, I was soon lost. I may even lose sleep playing this, because I have problems. HT: Rey.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home