6.26.2007

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XVII

Nobody likes Summer school, but I think a SEVENTEENTH edition of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test is long overdue. So, at the risk of learning new roman numerals, here are some fun questions:

1) What was the first swear word you learned?
(You can, of course choose to censor your answer.)

2) If you could have a functioning version of any comic book character's accessory or vehicle, which would you choose and why?

3) What is your least favorite exercise?

4) Can you keep a secret?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: What is my middle name?
(I probably won't answer this one, but it will be fun to see what people say...)


You will have one week to complete the test and post the answers on your blogs, leaving a link in the comments section. Next week I'll post your links, and share my answers.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I'm leaving mine right here (I'm a rebel):

1) foxtrot unicorn charlie kilo

2) light sabre: Why not?

3) running

4) If I answered this I'd have to kill you.

SBQ) Thelonius

6/26/2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

I can't update my blog with this, so I'm also leaving my answers here.

1) "Mad spelled backwards."

2) a Green Lantern ring.

3) jogging. so pointless and boring.

4) I haven't told anyone your name, have I? Though I guess I did let the "Whorenelli" thing out of the bag.

SBQ) I've always assumed it was either Jay or Jojo.

6/26/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Here's my entry.

Oooh... didn't think of a lightsabre. Do Jedi count as superheros though?

Thought about a GL ring, but what happens if you're having a "slow" day and your imagination is lacking? Or you've got one specific thing on your mind?
"Oh no! I've gotta save those people from that burning building!" And your ring projects a big green porterhouse steak at the fire.

6/28/2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I came up with something.

6/29/2007 7:21 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

I got mine here.

7/01/2007 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done. Though complicated questions actually take me less time to answer than simpler ones. Strange.

7/02/2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home