1.24.2007

PBW: Muttontown Ice

Remember that time I got lost in the Muttontown Preserve? Well, there were a few structures I didn't get to see, and I had a free hour or so on Sunday in between shopping for my mom's birthday and helping with my uncle's tag sale, so I decided to try again. Unfortunately, the section with the Chelsea Mansion was closed when I arrived. I did find a break in the fence and was brave enough to venture in to get a picture of a gazebo amid weeds, but not further into the estate. However, Photo Blog Wednesday wasn't a total loss as frozen ponds and streams offered a different view of a previously visited location.











Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos look and sound like winter...bleak, but beautiful. The last one was perfect and would be even more interesting to ponder if we hadn't seen the previous few.

Kathy

1/24/2007 6:11 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Nope, can't say I remember the Mystery of the Muttontown Preserve. What volume number in the MCF collection is that?:)

1/24/2007 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home