1.22.2007

Phantasmic Links 1.22.07

Another weekend has come and gone, as have two more days of running a tag sale at my uncle's. Response on Saturday to an ad placed online at Craigslist was overwhelming, but as with last week there were fewer people on Sunday. As I helped my folks and my uncles pack everything up once more, it seemed like we had more stuff rather than less, though that isn't the case. Of course, coming home to this house with all the things my mom has saved from the other one is a quick reminder of just how empty the other house is getting. I guess progress has been made on one front.

Let's kick off a new week with this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Pertinent to the situation at my uncle's house, our house, and every facet of life in general, ”How To Get Rid of Stuff” is probably going right into my bookmarks, even though I already have too many site locations saved as it is. I like their stress advice, especially #13 which I practice regularly...

The story of this collapsed salt mine and the lake above it is absolutely fascinating. Thanks, B13!

B13 also sent me some important gaming news: Who ya gonna call on your XBox 360?

A house can have many security flaws visible to a would-be intruder. Can you spot them all? Hat tip to Rey.

If you had fifteen seconds to address the world, what would you say?

Can you spot the ghost in the video? Link found at Sean's.

Here's another cool one from B13: An inventor devises hi-tech battle armor for soldiers.

Who would want a toothbrush to put the Village People in his head?

Brain Drop is a short yet challenging game in which you must slide platforms to allow gold but not silver spheres to fall through to the bottom.

Finally, I leave you trapped in Swan's Room. Can you escape?


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

That video about the crisis at Lake Peigneur is AMAZING. Jerry Bruckheimer needs to make a movie about that... if they can come up with special effects that match what really happened.

1/22/2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

A few weeks ago The Ghost Whisperer's Jennifer Love Hewitt was on the Ellen show. She brought a clip that showed a "ghost" in the background. She said she had her house cleared of ghosts too. Whether you believe it or not, it's still the Three Men And A Baby, send chills down your spine sort've stuff.

1/22/2007 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home