12.12.2006

MCF's Perilous! II

How do you deal with stress? This time of year is rough, with shopping days dwindling and deadlines inflexible. Monday was particularly rough for me, and by the time I finished fixing some of my designs for my boss, I think I had a stress headache. It felt like a golfball was pressing against the inside of my forehead. Exercise is one of my favorite ways to burn off the burdens of the day, and my headache subsided after a serious run in the gym. I think blogging helps me with stress too. Emptying the thoughts crammed into my head relieves the pressure. It's important to communicate and have fun sometimes. And what could be more fun than the second installment of MCF's Perilous!? What is a rhetorical question?

For those who weren't here last time, and to remind those who were, the rules of this game are quite simple. Below, you will find 20 answers. You will have one week to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs, leaving a link to your post in the comments below. Next week, I'll reveal the questions I was thinking of, along with everyone's scores.

As of right now, the points still don't matter. But they do carry over from one installment to the next, and you may even be able to redeem them for some nifty “prize” down the line. For now, you'll simply earn bragging rights over your fellow bloggers. Because there were so many funny and creative questions submitted last time, I'm adding a 10 point bonus for the best question. This should give newcomers a chance to catch up, and all players incentive to do more than guess what I'm thinking. And yes, “best” is highly subjective, but if you make me laugh in a creative and clever way, you'll get the bonus. I already know it's going to be a tough decision. Here's the current scoring system:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=not posting in question form or forgetting a question mark
10 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Will you face the perils below and attain the maximum points possible? I can't wait to read your questions. Here are the next 20 answers:

1. Darrell

2. Wendy

3. Lorna

4. Joseph

5. Kevin

6. Michael

7. Kelly

8. Dave

9. Hal

10. Nicholas

11. Matthew

12. Clint

13. Jesse

14. Sean

15. Cristina

16. Arthur

17. Whorenelli

18. Ray

19. Kurt

20. Jury


Careful readers may notice something of a theme this week but be warned; the only certainty is that nothing is certain...good luck...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Oh, man. Oh, man. Thinking... thinking...

12/12/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Alright, I came up with something, more or less.

12/12/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I get tmj, or cluster headaches, whatever in one eye. It's always the same eye, it runs and the same nostril clogs up. It goes on pretty consistently like this for almost 48 hrs. Then, as soon as it comes, it's gone. I had one just last week. I think it's stress related but I'll be damned if I know how to deal with that.:(

12/12/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Fire in the hole!!!!

12/13/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass this time due to catching up on work.

I shall try to be involved in the next one!

12/13/2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I'm in like flynn.

12/13/2006 6:28 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I'm in like flynn.

12/13/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

I've got mine up now.

12/13/2006 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home