9.09.2006

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XVI

Yes, it's a SIXTEENTH edition of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! Like the James Bond franchise, these things keep coming back, even if I only do one a month, or whenever I'm short on time. On to the questions:

1) What's your worst and/or funniest drinking experience? If you never drink, it can be about someone you know, and if you don't know anyone, move on to the next question.

2) Inspired by some of the insect images I've seen lately at B13's and Unspace, what are some of your more horrific encounters with the insect world?

3) How would your life differ if you woke up one morning with no arms?

4) Born in the mid 1970s, a lot of the classic rock I've heard used as jingles for beer, trucks, and other appropriate products was my first exposure to those songs. Do you think some of these songs were ruined by becoming advertising elements? What songs from your formative years could you see being sampled for commercials some day, and for what sort of products?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: I started blogging on October 13th, 2004. Last year some of you may recall my Best Blog Party Party, guest posts, year in review, and revealing photos. What sort of things should I do for this year's Cloakfest?


I'll be out of town for the rest of the day, without access to the internet. As usual, you will have one week to complete the test and post the answers on your blogs, leaving a link in the comments section. Next Saturday I'll post your links, and share my answers. Have a great weekend!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

I'm early.

9/09/2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

This is your hardest one yet, McF---especially the one about the jingles---going into deepthinking mode....

9/09/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Hey, I'd suggest posting a link to this post as the first line in each subsuquent post for the next week. That way it won't get lost in the weekend shuffle.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with question number one. Mostly, I'm trying to figure out if the statute of limitations has run out on some of my stories. Also, I'm trying to figure out if telling stories about a horribly mispent and reprehensible youth equates with glorifying actions I no longer condone. I'll come up with something tomorrow, though.

No time to spell check... here's hoping for the best.

9/09/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Here's mine.

9/10/2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Alright, as much as I sense that I'll regret posting a detailed answer to question number one... here's my answers.

9/10/2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

Finally got mine done. Here it is.

9/12/2006 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home