9.08.2006

Blogroll Heroes: Team Two

I had so much fun turning my fellow bloggers into superheroes last week using HeroMachine, that I've decided to do another batch. This has nothing to do with being lazy since I'm going out drinking with some friends on Friday night, or spending twelve hours out of state playing a feast with my dad on Saturday. And if Saturday's post also seems a little light, that too is a coincidence and in no way reflects my not writing something in advance last weekend as I originally intended. Here's the latest team; see if you can guess the secret identity of each hero before clicking their “likeness” to visit his or her respective blogs:










Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

LOLOLOL!! I have the pseudo hockey stick but not the skates ... that is very apropos as I can't skate to save my life.

Love it!

9/08/2006 2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! My blasters or guns look like the old school version of Megatron. *Sniff,Sniff* I think I got something in my eye.

Awesome job MCF!

9/08/2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Great stuff. I'm glad to see you included Otis's "goody pouch." He keeps Jolly Ranchers in there.

The only problem is the Rhodester entry. Rhodester don't blog no mo. He's abandoned us for the SIMple life.

9/08/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Wow, my dream come true, I'm EVERY member of the X_Men!

Seriously, I love it. The Archangel wings are the best. I would soooo kick Darrell's ass in that costume.

9/08/2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

These are inspired---if you would just go back and put those wings on my green-fire suit, I could be Angel of Hope.

9/09/2006 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Oh Cloaked One...

When you gonna make one o' me? I mean, so what if you've never really seen me... Ok, I see a flaw in this logic.

Anyway, this is great stuff. Keep it up dude.

9/10/2006 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home