9.26.2006

Cloakfest 2K6

I can't believe it's been over a year since I announced my first Cloakfest, or that I've been blogging for nearly TWO YEARS. Where does the time go? Oh, right...

If 2K5 was the year of the Blog Party, 2K6 was the year of the MCFATs, and of course higher quality Photo Blog Wednesdays thanks to a new camera. In between, there were lots of posts about...stuff. To celebrate this historic event, it's going to take no less than three days of CLOAKFEST-ivities.

Here's how it breaks down.

1) Wednesday, October 11th: Will this year's revealing Photo Blog Wednesday reveal more than last year's? Can you guess what I have planned, or will there be surprises? Chances are the former, but there's only one sure way to find out...

2) Thursday, October 12th: Just as The Essential MCF 2K4-2k5 provided summaries and highlights of my first year, so too will The Essential MCF 2K5-2k6 cover my second.

3) Wednesday, October 13th: Finally, on my actual Blogiversary date, I'm planning a double feature, but I'm going to need your help to pull it off! First, as I mentioned briefly, I'm taking Sean's suggestion and asking you to send me your predictions for the next year. I post them on the 13th, credit participants, and even list some predictions of my own. The best part will be seeing which, if any, come true as the next year unfolds.

The second half of the post will feature a very different MCFAT than we've seen in the past. Sure, you've answered my questions, and I've answered my questions, but I've never answered your questions. Ask me anything you'd like on any topic, I'll choose five of the questions I receive, and answer them to the best of my abilities!

The deadline for predictions and MCFAT questions is midnight EST on Saturday, October 7th. Please send all submissions to MCFSPU@hotmail.com


I think that covers everything. The celebration begins in just over two weeks! In the meantime, you know where to find me, every day...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Ooh this sounds like fun. Now I need to tie a ribbon around a finger of mine to remember to do it before the "due date"...

9/26/2006 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home