9.20.2006

PBW: The Other Side of My World

I've decided that I need to take Photo Blog Wednesday to the next level. To that end, I journeyed to Japan this past weekend. It doesn't seem possible, and I admit the trip took less time than I would have expected, but it yielded architecture, landscaping, and fish for which there can be no other plausible explanation. Take a look and judge for yourselves:



























Yes, Sunday was a busy day that didn't end in the Far East. Join me next week when the Nexus gets medieval on your eyes...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Very nice... we wouldn't happen to know that fellow playing the musical instrument, would we?

9/20/2006 5:14 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Genius. Arigato gozaimashita

9/20/2006 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home